Manage your financial, legal, regulatory, and reputational challenges with key insights from analysts trained in Intelligence Community-based best practices.
With Prescient’s customized research engagements, our mission is to redefine the due diligence process by broadening your access to global data, spotlighting the most pertinent reputational information, and building packages that scale-in based on your budgetary constraints or the level of research required.
Due Diligence Use Cases:
- FCPA or other Anti-Bribery/Corruption Compliance
- Third Party Risk Management
- Pre-Investment Research Support
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD) & Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
- Financial Action Task Force Due Diligence
- Pre-employment Background Checks
- Corporate Compliance Program Recommendations
Clear Insights, Smarter Business Decisions
Using an Escalation of Services model, Prescient transforms how companies approach due diligence by conducting extensive database and open web research, in an attempt to uncover glaring red flags that may preclude the need to further pursue a potential business deal. As needed, Prescient will then escalate research services all the way up to engaging local investigators who offer the highest degree of corporate scrutiny and informational access.
Whether expanding into new markets, preparing for a major business transaction, or prioritizing regulatory compliance requirements, a strong due diligence effort hinges on access to quality information.